Friday 24 September 2010

Project Runway Star Admits Suicide Attempt

His new book Gunn's Golden rules for style maven Tim Gunn recognises that he suffered from depression tea; and he tried to suicide by taking pills overdose at the age of 17.

In an interview with TV new Show Access Live Gunn explains, "I was very, very dissatisfied with the kid and I thought, what the world has to offer me? and most importantly, what do I have to offer the world?and I was incredibly low self-esteem and make decision. Fortunately, I can't. "

He gave his friends and family, in the case of credit will help him from his depression, saying to survive "is only about a lot of wonderful people who nurtured me and transferring data to me, that I am here to continue."

Gunn is a mentor Berlin fashion designers life's Project Runway and starring spinoff presentation named Tim Gunn's Guide to Style the Chief Creative Officer. They shall Liz Claiborne is working and has been the subject of a previous book called A Guide to quality, taste and style.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment